Everything is Grace Saint Thérèse of Lisieux Little Flower Unisex Sweatshirt
Determined to be a Saint, Thérèse was discouraged when she saw the limitations of all her efforts. She remained small and very far off from the unfailing love that she would wish to practice. She understood then that it was on this very littleness that she must learn to ask God's help.
Heroic, or "big" deeds were found unnecessary to achieve sanctity.
She instead focused on small sacrifices, done more often.
Our "Everything is Grace" crew neck sweatshirt is a sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months.
It's a pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem