19 of our favorite Saint Patrick’s Day 2020 puns and one-liners
We want everyone to feel lucky this St. Patrick's Day 2020.
We'll have a special discount code that we'll share with our email newsletter subscribers around March 13th, so sign up if you haven't already and stay tuned!
Meanwhile, we need to go ahead and get a few Irish puns out of our system - should we make a t-shirt or mug with one of these?
Let us know now by commenting your favorite below!
- Keep calm and leprechaun.
- Take a pitcher. It’ll last longer.
- Perfect for a shamrockin’ night.
- The leprechauns made me do it.
- You’re my lucky charm.
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s day!
- Don’t worry, beer happy.
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow.
- I kissed a leprechaun and I liked it.
- Can’t think of a better way to March into Spring.
- World’s tallest leprechaun.
- Cutest clover in the patch.
- Irish I had another beer.
- The paddy don’t start till I walk in.
- I’m not Irish, but my coffee is.
- I lepre-can’t even right now.
- It ain’t over ’till it’s clover.
- I’m going green, if you know what I mean.
- Bad puns on St. Patrick’s Day don’t just shame you, they Seamus all.
Don't forget: comment your favorite below!