“I will send down a shower of roses from the heavens; I will spend my heaven doing good upon earth.” - Saint Thérèse of Lisieux
Morse Code is a series of dots, dashes, and spaces that represent Latin letters, numbers, and punctuation in the form of electrical pulses, or lengths of sound or light. Words are typically separated by a space or forward slash.
Telegraphs originally used the pulses to type out messages in ( . ) and ( _ ) form. Morse Code can also be used with light and sound. For example, you can make short sounds or flashes for dots, and long, constant sounds or flashes for dashes.
We chose to use Morse Code to display important, faithful messages in minimalistic and outdoorsy accessories. The Morse Code bracelets display a message that will be a reminder to you everyday, and spark fun conversations with people around you, all while being lightweight, water resistant, and simple.
Our Shower of Roses Morse Code bracelet serves as a constant reminder of Saint Thérèse of Lisieux's devotion to the Blessed Sacrament, and her child-like love for Christ.
Hand made 3-4 days production time; 3-5 days shipping time
- Individually wrapped and packaged
- Comfortable and fully adjustable for daily wear, from 5 inches round to 10 inches round - it will fit anyone's wrist!
- Material: Waxed 100% Polyester Linhasita cord - will not stretch, break or fade easily and will not fray over time
- Material Thickness: approximately 1mm, but feels thinner when pulled tight!
- Includes One (1) Shower of Roses Morse Code Prayer Card
Ships from our studio in compostable or recyclable materials. Please recycle, compost, or reuse the shipping material. All stickers, magnets, Wanderer Catholic bracelets, and prayer cards ship separately from apparel and mugs.