Determined to be a Saint, Thérèse was discouraged when she saw the limitations of all her efforts. Thérèse endured many hardships in her life, including losing her mother to cancer at the age of 4. As she grew up, Thérèse grew closer to Christ despite her own health issues and being denied entry into a convent multiple times.
"Everything is Grace" is a saying derived from one of her last conversations with loved ones before her death in 1897.
We designed this bracelet to be easy to take with you; so that you can always have your favorite Saint by your side.
You get one (1) Companion Bracelet, with one (1) Saint Thérèse of Lisieux Little Flower Medal, and one (1) Saint Thérèse of Lisieux Little Flower Prayer Card
Hand made 3-4 days production time; 3-5 days shipping time
- Individually wrapped and packaged
- Comfortable and fully adjustable for daily wear, from 5 inches round to 10 inches round - it will fit anyone's wrist!
- Material: Waxed 100% Polyester Linhasita cord - will not stretch, break or fade easily and will not fray over time
- Material Thickness: approximately 1mm, but feels thinner when pulled tight!
- One (1) Saint Thérèse of Liseiux Rose charm
- One (1) Wanderer Catholic Saint Thérèse Prayer Card
Ships from our studio in compostable or recyclable materials. Please recycle, compost, or reuse the shipping material. All stickers, magnets, Wanderer Catholic bracelets, and prayer cards ship separately from apparel and mugs.