“Jesus Christ is my only Spouse.”
When St. Agnes refused to marry, men would get so angry they would to have her arrested for Christianity. After refusing the Governor of Rome’s son she was sentence for death. She died a Virgin-martyr in 304.
Saint Agnes is a the patron Saint for young girls, chastity, rape survivors, and the Children of Mary. The lamb that is typically scene in images of her is a representation of her chastity.
Our Rosary bracelets are suitable for any adventure! This is our fully customizable St. Agnes Rosary bracelet. You choose the twine color and bead color.
Never worry about this Rosary bracelet breaking or tarnishing. They are waterproof, durable, and are made to last.
This bracelet is made up of one knotted cross, one silicone bead for your Our Father, and 10 knots for your Hail Marys. Just learning how to pray the Rosary? Don't worry, each Rosary bracelet comes with a Wanderer Catholic Pocket Rosary Guide.
Hand Made to Order, 2-4 days production time; 3-4 days shipping time
- Fully Adjustable and comfy for daily wear and outdoor adventures
- Included: one (1) Wanderer Catholic Pocket Rosary Guide
- included: one (1) Saint Agnes devotion medal
- Made of durable materials: knotted, high quality #36 size twine, 3 strand twisted 100% nylon
- Bead Material: 100% Silicone
- Length will vary slightly, approx. 11" long when fully extended
Ships from our studio in compostable or recyclable materials. Please recycle, compost, or reuse the shipping material. All stickers, magnets, Wanderer Catholic bracelets, and prayer cards ship separately from apparel and mugs.
Looking to purchase matching bracelets for your church or group? Email us about custom group orders and discounts: email@example.com.