St. Faustina had a vision of Jesus in 1931 where he asked her to have his image painted and shared with the world. This image, The image of Divine Mercy, is now one of the most venerated pieces of Catholic art across the world.
To St. Faustina, Jesus said “‘I am love and Mercy Itself. There is no misery that could be a match for My mercy, neither will misery exhaust it, because as it is being granted – it increases. The soul that trusts in My mercy is most fortunate, because I Myself take care of it.’” (No. 1273).
Let this bracelet be your daily reminder of God's love and mercy.
Hand made 3-4 days production time; 3-5 days shipping time
- Individually wrapped and packaged
- Comfortable and fully adjustable for daily wear, from 5 inches round to 10 inches round - it will fit anyone's wrist!
- Material: Waxed 100% Polyester Linhasita cord - will not stretch, break or fade easily and will not fray over time
- Material Thickness: approximately 1mm, but feels thinner when pulled tight!
- One (1) Divine Mercy mini medal (featuring the Divine Mercy image on one side and St. Faustina Kowalska on the opposite side) or Divine Mercy charm
- One (1) Divine Mercy Prayer Card
Ships from our studio in compostable or recyclable materials. Please recycle, compost, or reuse the shipping material. All stickers, magnets, Wanderer Catholic bracelets, and prayer cards ship separately from apparel and mugs.