The apparition of the Virgin of Guadalupe came to Mexican native / convert Juan Diego telling him to build a church there in her honor.
Juan Diego went before the Bishop to see that the church be built, but he was ordered to bring proof back that Our Lady existed.
He returned with his Tilma (cloak) full of flowers that the Virgin placed on him.
When Juan Diego opened his Tilma, the flowers fell upon the floor in the Bishop's presence, and on the fabric was the image of Our Lady of Guadalupe.
The fabric with the image were eventually processed back to the place where the Virgin's apparition first appeared to Juan Diego and shortly thereafter a church was built to honor and display it for all.
You get one (1) Companion Bracelet, with one (1) Our Lady of Guadalupe Charm, and one (1) Our Lady of Guadalupe Prayer Card
Hand made 3-4 days production time; 3-5 days shipping time
- Individually wrapped and packaged
- Comfortable and fully adjustable for daily wear, from 5 inches round to 10 inches round - it will fit anyone's wrist!
- Material: Waxed 100% Polyester Linhasita cord - will not stretch, break or fade easily and will not fray over time
- Material Thickness: approximately 1mm, but feels thinner when pulled tight!
- One (1) Our Lady of Guadalupe mini charm, oxidized silver
- One (1) Our Lady of Guadalupe Prayer Card
Ships from our studio in compostable or recyclable materials. Please recycle, compost, or reuse the shipping material. All stickers, magnets, Wanderer Catholic bracelets, and prayer cards ship separately from apparel and mugs.
Looking to purchase matching bracelets for your church or group? Email us about custom group orders and discounts: firstname.lastname@example.org.